Canada’s Drag Race is a reality television series. Blue Ant Studios produced this show which is based on the American series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Trevor Boris is the lead producer of the second season. RuPaul Charles, Randy Lennox, Randy Barbato, and Mike Bickerton are the executive producers of this Canadian show.
This series is the fourth international version of the Drag franchise.
Canada’s Drag Race has two seasons. Canada’s Drag Race has successfully completed its single season with 14 episodes, which aired on July 2, 2020, On longing network. The first season has a total of 12 participants.
In this show, the Drag Queens show their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, audacity and talent to win this show.
The second season has 12 contestants announced on September 24, 2021.
What is the plotline of the Reality Competition Show Canada’s Drag Race?
There are 12 participants in a reality show in which the Drag queens show their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, daring and talent. They compete to become Canada’s First Drag Superstar and win the top prize of $100,000.
Priyanka is the winner of the first season, with Rita Baga and Scarlett BoBo as Runner-up. She was given the title of Drag Queen.
Brooke Lynn Hytes hosts the show. The first two episodes of the show have been released.
Isis Couture won the first episode and Beth is the first contestant to be eliminated from the show.
Pythia won the second episode and Oceana Aqua-Black is the contestant eliminated from the show.
The release date; When will the Reality Competition Show Canada’s Drag Race be open to the public?
In January 2021, the makers had announced to renew the show for the second season.
on October 14, 2021, the second season of Canada’s Drag Race has aired on longing network in Canada. Only two episodes have been released at the moment. The second episode aired on October 21, 2021, on the Crave network. The show continues to air on the Crave network.
What are the names of the contestants and judges involved in the reality competition TV Show Canada’s Drag Race?
The contestants who took part in the first season of Canada’s Drag Race are as follows:
- Adriana is 29 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Eve 6000 is 29 years old from Toronto, Ontario.
- Gia Metric is 29 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Icesis Couture is 34 years old from Ottawa, Ontario.
- Kendall Gender is 30 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kimora Amourn is 34 years old from Scarborough, Ontario.
- pythia is 26 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Stephanie Prince is 24 years old from Calgary, Alberta.
- suki-pop is 27 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Synthia Kiss is 29 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Oceane Aqua Black is 35 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Beth is 24 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The judges of the show are as follows:
- Caitlin Cronenberg(photographer), Hollywood Jade(choreographer)Fefe Dobson(singer-songwriter), Connor Jessup(actor), Emma Hunter(actress and comedian), beautiful teeth(YouTuber and model), and Mitsou(singer and actress) are the judges of the show’s second season.
What are the ratings of the Show Canada’s Drag Race?
Critics and audiences alike have been very pleased with the show’s first season.
The ratings for the second season of the show are not yet available. But the ratings for the first season are available. It has a good rating of 7.3 out of 10 on IMDb.
The show has scored 4 out of 5 stars on common sense media.
Where can I watch CANADA’S DRAG RACE Season 2 show?
You can watch the second season of Canada’s Drag Race at longing network in Canada and worldwide on WOW Presents Plus streaming service.
You can also watch the show on BBC iPlayer. We’ll let you know when it will be available on other platforms.